Psychotherapy Rates & Insurance
UNFORTUNATELY, I AM NOT ABLE TO ACCEPT ANY NEW CLIENTS AT THIS TIME
$150 Initial Evaluation 90791
$120 53-minute session 90837
$95 45-minute session 90834
$65 30-minute session 90832
$95 Family Therapy
45 minutes 90847
Phone support is available for $2/minute for established clients
(billed when in excess of 15 minutes)
I am a participating provider in Highmark and Blue Cross/Blue Shield Insurance Plans, UPMC Health Plans (Commercial, Value, and Value Select) and UPMC Partner, as well as United Healthcare/Optum, Aetna and Cigna. I also provide services as an out-of-network provider for other insurance plans.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- For other insurance plans (for example, UPMC, Health Assurance/Health America), does my insurance coverage provide out-of-network coverage?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash and check accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.